The Notre Dame Defense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are w you serious? I watched the Pitt game, at team who who got beat by Youngstown State, I saw some of the BC game, a team who is terrible. I saw some of the OU game, they got destroyed by A&M, They had y'all but holding calls got to them. I saw the whole USC game. And let me tell you that wasn't impressive at all. MSU had a defense AND offense that year. They were also co-B1G champs that year as well. I will give you ND undefeated season was good. But the struggles you had against weak teams is as you laughable. They beat game I saw with ND was Miami in Chicago or wherever it was, but Miami wasn't going anywhere this year. We took the #12 team this year and destroyed their season.

No sense in name calling, we all know JBNP is crazy but we don't say it out loud :). We like to have constructive arguments around here, not posts that stoop to name calling. I think offensively Msu was suppose to have been better,though they didn't have an equal to Johnny football like Nd has in Golston( ;) ) from what I saw in 2010 msu defense was awful.
Crazy like a fox...

NDGiantsKings

Suspended
Dec 2, 2012
No sense in name calling, we all know JBNP is crazy but we don't say it out loud :). We like to have constructive arguments around here, not posts that stoop to name calling. I think offensively Msu was suppose to have been better,though they didn't have an equal to Johnny football like Nd has in Golston( ;) ) from what I saw in 2010 msu defense was awful.
I am sorry I didn't realize he was just playing a schtick or whatever. But the idea that MSU in 2010 is better than Notre Dame this year is truly insane. And the idea that the 2 defenses are even in the same stratosphere is beyond insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.