BCS game - travel from Orlando?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: BCS travel?

Glad you made that edit there, Randy. The grammar police had the ticket already written and ready to issue

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

If you do take the turnpike in a rental car, be aware that in miami you cannot pay cash and they will photo your tag and bill you. In my past experience, that means the rental car copmany will charge you for a hefty admin fee on top of the charge for the toll fee. So maybe just better to stay off the turnpike if you have a rental car. I just opted to exit right after paying cash before i got to miami and went east to 95.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

If you do take the turnpike in a rental car, be aware that in miami you cannot pay cash and they will photo your tag and bill you. In my past experience, that means the rental car copmany will charge you for a hefty admin fee on top of the charge for the toll fee. So maybe just better to stay off the turnpike if you have a rental car. I just opted to exit right after paying cash before i got to miami and went east to 95.
Can't pay cash at the toll? Credit?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.