What Bama Player is "Lurking" as a possible MVP Candidate?

What Bama Player is "Lurking" in the shadows as a possible MVP Candidate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I voted for KN too. We're gonna need another receiver to step up and take some of the pressure off of Cooper and Norwood seems logical after what he did last year.

On defense, Adrian Hubbard has the tools to be a big factor in putting the heat on Golson.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Nd thinks they have a hoss at tightend...well we got one or two that can do some real damage just like smelly did last yr. So gimme the tightend for a suprise good game

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
Aint it just unreal depth that we can have about 15 different players that "could" be the difference in the game? Good times baby, good times these are.

Bama-94-00

All-American
Nov 1, 2004
Huntsville/Madison, AL area
I voted for Robert Lester. They're going to be putting double moves on us all day long and someone is going to have to disrupt that. Similar to the play Arenas made vs Tebow in the SECCG, I just have a feeling that Lester is going to make a decisive play to close out the game. With him coming back for his senior season to lead the secondary, I think it's his time to make a difference.
Me too. They try picking out 'weak' secondary and Lester will get picks.

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Voted for Lester to play along with the original question, but deep down feel the MVP will come from one of the ones eliminated from the poll.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
I picked Hubbard, but I don't know if he is in the shadows. I think Devall might surprise everyone and have a big game, and he is definitely in the shadows. No one outside of Bama nation knows of this very talented ball player.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Forgot to mention the young'ns. Denzell Devall and DJ Pettway. They're good for adding pressure. They both came along toward the end of the season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.