ESPN team has its marching orders - diss Bama...

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
Re: ESPN team has its marching orders...

The story should be that Bama is in the midst of cementing a Dynasty. The only dynasty in the BCS era should be the biggest sports story ever.

They (ESPN) pimped USC hard a few years ago. I don't get why we aren't getting the same respect/treatment.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I wonder what the espn tune will be during the post game show with our helmet bearing #15 on the table!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I love how they keep comparing Golson to Manziel. There isn't anyone like Manziel. Dude is a freak of a player. I don't even think Golson is a dual threat QB. Am I wrong on this?

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I love how they keep comparing Golson to Manziel. There isn't anyone like Manziel. Dude is a freak of a player. I don't even think Golson is a dual threat QB. Am I wrong on this?

I think that really shows the desperation of ESPN to hype this game. Manziel is a top-class QB and just won the Heisman btw. Golson is slightly above average for a college QB in all honesty.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He's a busted play QB who can get you an occasional drive-extending first. That's in the second half of the season. Manziel is a lot more than that. The thing about him is that a lot of his plays are planned QB draws or plays where he has the planned choice to run if he doesn't like the coverage. Golson's runs are basically desperation runs. There's a big difference...

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Lt them build ND up REAL BIG. IT just makes Bama look better with the win.

mparker2997

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2005
I am just surprised at the "amount" of coverage ND is getting. I don't get it....but I do like how the focus is all on them. I hope our team is focused and ready to TCB. Less than 24 hours now!

chattabama12

Scout Team
Oct 22, 2008
Having watched ESPN pump us up since before the Michigan game I would have to believe they may have run out of material. ESPNs bias begins and ends with what people are gonna tune in to watch. It's just inside of 24 hours til kickoff of what will be the most anticipated game of my life. They could show straight static til then and I would still check in every half hour to see if something changed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.