Early Enrollees On Campus

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
TBF, I was a bit disappointed in the clips I saw when he was just blocking. Of course, they are hard to find, since most of what's out there are highlight reels of his either running or catching out of the backfield. He looked a little lost blocking, but that's not that surprising for someone who's been featured toting the rock. If he has the "want," to borrow a Mileism, he's got the talent to block...
I'm sure there will be some intense blocking drills Coach Burns will be running in the spring and summer to figure out who out of the freshmen and Drake will be getting some PT. The competition will be good and I have a feeling Henry will step up.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I'm sure there will be some intense blocking drills Coach Burns will be running in the spring and summer to figure out who out of the freshmen and Drake will be getting some PT. The competition will be good and I have a feeling Henry will step up.
Between the stud RBs on our roster, and the class thats coming in...
After TJ, its basically wide open...

.its hard to figure out whos going to carry, I just think experience is going to count quite a bit with an inexperienced line...
I do think that Henry will get involved early if he shows that he can handle the speed of the college game well...

But, theres some stiff competition that already have significant experience to grow from on our team; its not like hes coming in to run over a bunch of FCS caliber players at Bama.

If he starts the season as our #2 withn our roster and the competetion he'll have for that spot, well then look out, cause he's truly going to blow up...

Good times at Bama!

tidefaninvr

3rd Team
Sep 15, 2007
any update on how the early enrollees are adapting to campus life? working with Coach C?

All the drama from recruiting makes me glad that there is no drama with these guys right now

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.