Who wants Ohio st

tidegrandpa

All-American
Oh you will get a belly full of them come July, August, in fact after watching years of ESPN types, OSU will probably be pre season 1 or 2.
You will get a whole boat load of OSU this off season believe me.
But all they are is another Big-10 team with a good record against bad teams.......see Michigan, Notre Dame. We would beat them like a drum and so would A & M, and LSU. :BigA:

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Actually Im willing to bet they lose at least 2 games even though they dont want to hear it. They lose alot from a poor tackling mediocre defense. Simon, Hankins, Williams and a good backup will kill their dline. 2 out of 3 of their LBs and a corner are gone. Theyll have a ton of first and second year guys on the line and at lb, it dont matter how talented you are or how weak your schedule is those kids will make mistakes. they wont go undefeated.

yesitsmed23

1st Team
Aug 28, 2008
Huntsville, AL
Actually Im willing to bet they lose at least 2 games even though they dont want to hear it. They lose alot from a poor tackling mediocre defense. Simon, Hankins, Williams and a good backup will kill their dline. 2 out of 3 of their LBs and a corner are gone. Theyll have a ton of first and second year guys on the line and at lb, it dont matter how talented you are or how weak your schedule is those kids will make mistakes. they wont go undefeated.
i was just about to post this same thing LOL....good call....and not many people realize that Braxton Miller had a horrible passer rating and they only averaged about 180 through the air.....that's not gonna get it done!

rammerjammer69

Scout Team
Apr 28, 2009
I don't think OSU is very good but they only have two semi difficult games on their schedule - Wisconsin at home and @ Michigan, then the championship game. Should they go undefeated they probably make the BCSNCG. I agree it's unlikely they'll go undefeated but with their cupcake schedule it's possible. I'd LOVE to play OSU next year in Pasadena. During our game, Meyer looked sick - he knows there was no way his '13 team can possibly match up with us. It's going to take a couple more years for Meyer to get enough players in to have a realistic shot against us or another SEC champ.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
I think so too. I do think Oregon would have kept it a closer margin... they like to score early and get the defense on their heels and then rack up points. It puts the other team scrambling around out of their gameplan trying to play catchup. Kelly is a good coach and has ratcheted Oregon up a notch in talent & speed since he took over. I still think Bama would likely have won due to CNS's ability to gameplan & prepare with that amount of time. But I expect it would be competitive for sure.

ND is going in the right direction but they appeared slow and will need to improve their physicality to compete for championships against the SEC teams and other upper echelon teams.

Y'all would do the nearly the same thing to Oregon or OSU that you just did to ND. It wouldn't be as big of a blowout, but it still wouldn't be close.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I wouldn't object to it simply due to their current coach being UM and our history with him. But I honestly don't think UM thinks his squad is at the level of Bama right now anyway although he would more than likely not publicly admit that.

Truth is it doesn't really matter, to me anyway, who our next big game opponent is. Many teams could have significance to many different Bama fans. In 2009 it was Texas and the fact that we had never beaten them. Great storyline for a championship game. This year the same thing although many of us began the season, me included, wanting Lame Kitten and the cond....... uuh Trojans. Some wanted FSU to avenge our loss to them in our last meeting. Some wanted the Ducks to pit power against finesse. Bottom line is it doesn't matter these days who the BCS may put in front of us. With CNS and staff I am confident the best product and plan will be ready when the whistle blows.

It's GREAT to be a TIDE FAN!!!

RTR!!!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I doubt Ohio state has another 12-0 season, and if they do, we would demolish them in the bowl game...

I'd lovew to see it, because I'd count the trophy before we play them.

it going to take a few years of good recruiting by Urban Meyer for them to be competetive outside the b1G.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.