****The Official "Thank You, Seniors!" Thread****

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
I thought that this would make for a nice thread. Of course, people will automatically think of the accomplishments of players like Barrett Jones, Nico Johnson, Damion Square, and Chance Warmack, and that's certainly well-deserved. But, this is for all the Seniors, especially those who didn't get a whole lot of playing time, who showed up every day in practice and helped contribute to the overall success of this team by making the players around them better.

So many great stories, from Barrett winning all those awards, mastering multiple positions and making just as big of an impact off the field, with his missions and such, as he did on. To Jeremy making all of those clutch kicks in last year's NCG. To Carson Tinker overcoming the death of his girlfriend and earning a scholarship.

I think I speak on behalf of all Bama fans, and for that, I say, Thank You Seniors! You will be missed!

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Add to that purging 39 years of misery.

Thank you, all of you. Best wishes in all your future endeavors, after you leave The Capstone.

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
RJ, you said it so well!
Seniors, you have been the epiphany of leadership for our team, on and off the field! You make us proud to have you representing our university as you move on to your next chapter....make it a classic! God bless each one of you as you make your mark on this world! You will be missed! RTR

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks to the seniors, who committed to Alabama when we were not yet a "dynasty", and made us into one. Best wishes in wherever life takes you from here.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Very much appreciate your class, integrity and sportsmanship in your tenure at UA. Awesome effort this season, tonight. Well deserved and the fans are very proud. RTR

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Some of your contributions are well known, others not as obvious, but you are all part of a legendary group of Bama players. You have forever earned a place in the story that will be told through the years by fans and in our hearts.
Thank you. Good luck in all you do.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.