From An ND Fan Hail To The King!

DCETP

Scout Team
Sep 29, 2012
Uh.............they have been processed. Odds are, well ask UT and LSU. API. UcheaT. The Pig People.

And don't forget the guy who now coaches at the OSU.
We shall see. Most of those teams had to get beat by Saban a few times before it really started to get to them. Notre Dame right now reminds me more of Michigan State after we destroyed them in the 2010 Capital One Bowl. A completely awe-inspiring experience for them, but then they return to their safe little world where they don't have to face Saban every regular season, and therefore can continue to have some success. The differences in this case are Kelly is a very good coach in my opinion, and they are recruiting better than most teams. It's not hard to see them becoming a contender year in and out. That doesn't mean they will beat Alabama. Speaking of teams getting better, Bama is only going to continue to improve too, with the guys we have returning and the class we have coming in next year, not to mention the fact that Saban and co. have pretty much perfected the art of football right before our eyes. It is truly awe inspiring and a heck of a lot of fun to be a fan right now, is it not?

JLeodhas

Scout Team
Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for the kind post, hope the big Defense Lineman that went down will be ok. I raise my Guinness to you.

First off thank you for letting me post on your board for the past month or so. I enjoyed posting with the Tide fans. I remember rooting for Alabama when I was a little boy when they had the original Italian Stallion
Johnny Musso.

As far as the game WOW just WOW....Great team, great coach, great execution

Just plain whipped ND up front where the game is won.

Best of luck to everyone and best of health too.

Roll Tide!
Classy man, and thanks!

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Thank you. I have been very impressed with several of your bretheren on here. Even though the game is over, I hope you all stick around for a while. It's been fun having you all participate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.