Question: Could Urban Meyer have appeared any more disappointed and envious?

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan
It seemed to me like he kept taking petty jabs. One of his first observations was talking about how good Jonny Football must be because of the way he played against that team. Like I said it just came across as petty to me. I do think he was uncomfortable with all the talk about Bama being the best team and no other was even close. It seemed like he cringed every time Bama was praised.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I am sure he will have to medicate himself tonight. He is probably very thankful to be out of the SEC.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If that had been Ohio State out there tonight instead of ND, the results would have been the same.

chalkpit

Suspended
May 31, 2012
Every year he has been a guest host and we have played, his attitude has gotten worse each year and he has picked us to lose each year also. Last night was pathetic how jealous he is.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I was disappointed that we didn't get more analysis from Coach Sumlin.
He's sensible and ultimately had a better idea of how to beat Alabama than anybody in the stadium Monday night. Notre Dame seemed to be aware, like Sumlin, that they couldn't line up and go punch for punch...but Sumlin actually had a plan to attack the whole field with the passing game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.