Link: The Final AP Poll

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
As long as ND didn't somehow manage to be voted #1, I'm okay. ;)

Five SEC teams in Top 10 and seven overall in the Top 25. Not bad.

ganu76

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 24, 2010
The AP doesn't want to admit that they were wrong in putting ND in the 1 spot for the past 3 weeks.

Bush League move on their part.

Last edited:

JeffAtlanta

All-American
Aug 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA (Buckhead)
The AP doesn't want to admit that they were wrong in putting ND in the 1 spot for the past 3 weeks. Bush League move on their part.
They sort of had to put Notre Dame at #1, but I get your point. I think that ND ended up being ranked ahead of UGA & aTm because both of those schools have 2 losses. I was actually more surpised that UF didn't fall further.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
After what we saw last night, there's about a zero percent chance ND could hang with UGA or A&M. They should be ranked about 6th - they were exposed...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
After what we saw last night, there's about a zero percent chance ND could hang with UGA or A&M. They should be ranked about 6th - they were exposed...
Maybe ND had a bad night, but based on what we saw, there aren't too many SEC teams that I wouldn't have put out there and expected to win.

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN
No disrespect to Florida intended, but how do they finish ahead of Louisville considering they got it handed to them in the Sugar Bowl? I'm not trying to be funny at all. I would really like to know.

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

BoSox Tider

Scout Team
Jul 1, 2011
There is justice! Anyone here old enough to remember 77? ND went into the bowls at #5, beat Texas in the Cotton Bowl and was declared NC. Bama (#2 or 3, I forget which) kicked OSU's butt in the Sugar Bowl but ended up #2.

Would love to have seen ND drop even further, but "it is what it is." And as long as the Tide is on top, I'm good.

ROLL TIDE!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.