Question: The morning after...

I have to say in feel really good this morning. We totally dominated ND and it could have been worse. I think this will springboard us to even greater heights now. It's crazy to think though, how it could get any better. I'm pleases with Coach Nuss's play calling and the defense. The only bad thing I take away is that we didn't get a shutout. How are you all feeling about things this morning?

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Didn't sleep worth a darn once I did get to bed, but I am thrilled. I was hoping the game would be over by the third quarter, and I was right.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Today is bitter sweet for me. Sweet because we laid waste to Notre Dame and won back to back national titles and three in four seasons. And sweet because we finally got to avenge that awful loss to Notre Dame from November 1987. And bitter because it signifies the inevitable end of the college football season. There is still some pro ball left, but it goes without saying that that is just not the same. Basically, here comes 8 months of basketball, baseball, and hockey. :(

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Notre Dame could not tackle Eddie or TJ and how they decimated their "vaunted" front 7. I think Eddie hurt a few of them as well.

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
I took the day off.....sitting here enjoying my coffee, watching every single ESPN interview and reading my Tidefans.......life is good.....and so is 15.......ROLL TIDE......:)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Now we come home and send the 'CRYSTAL FOOTBALL' on a victory tour... '15s' in the bag... Tomorrow Coach Saban goes to work on '16'. AND... Somewhere in America, a kid wakes up, and decides he just might want to play at ALABAMA. :) Just part of 'THE PROCESS'...

Last edited:
But he just also said T A&M would beat Bama today because they destroyed Oklahoma in the cotton bowl.........Oklahoma.......really Skip, what did Bama just do to the team who crushed Oklahoma this year.....skip is a big 12 homer.....
Yeah, he said Bama for blown out of him. When does a five point loss that came down to the wire a blowout loss?!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.