Could not believe the words that were coming out of his mouth (Coach Kelly)

TideRush

Scout Team
Jan 4, 2011
I was completely stunned at his halftime comments. I have never heard a head coach say the only thing that would help is if Alabama doesn't come out of the locker room. Usually get coach speak on tackling, need to get the offense going and stop the run, but he gave us this GEM that I assure you should get tons of play. I just can't believe it. What would his top recruits and their parents think after hearing this? Unbelievable.

Kelly's halftime interview below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=kNTS9z3qycc

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Brian Kelly, inspirational speaker.

I was literally laughing aloud at that last night - never in all my years have I heard a coach say, in essence, that the only chance they had to win was for the other team to not come out after half time. Unreal.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Brian Kelly, inspirational speaker.

I was literally laughing aloud at that last night - never in all my years have I heard a coach say, in essence, that the only chance they had to win was for the other team to not come out after half time. Unreal.
My jaw dropped...

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
I couldn't believe it either, but it was very true.

Also, I thought poor old Lou Holtz was going to have a stroke on live TV last night.

Last edited:

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Hate I missed that, I had muted it because my wife called her dad when the first half ended.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
I was completely stunned at his halftime comments. I have never heard a head coach say the only thing that would help is if Alabama doesn't come out of the locker room. Usually get coach speak on tackling, need to get the offense going and stop the run, but he gave us this GEM that I assure you should get tons of play. I just can't believe it. What would his top recruits and their parents think after hearing this? Unbelievable.
He was being truthful, wasn't he?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I'm not shocked in the least..He was showing major symptons of being "Processed"..And he got "Processed" hard..Bad thing is the fact I like him..Just don't like the school he coaches at right now..

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I came away from this game with less hatred of ND than before. Maybe because Bama won and exorcised some demons. Maybe because their coach and players showed class pretty much at all times.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.