2013 Recruiting: ***LB/DE Tim Williams commits to Bama***

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
Tigerdroppings said:
BTW, only 2 of Bama's MNC are legit.
I wonder which title he considers illegitimate: 2009 or 2012. It can't be 2011 because they have the rings to prove it:

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
Really good news about Williams. Welcome aboard. I make no bones about it, only insider info that I have about the recruiting game is what is presented here on this board. But even with the ability that some of you most certainly have with contacts and all to keep up with Bama recruiting, did this come out of nowhere with the recruiting experts as it did with the run of the mill follower like myself? It really does pay for your coaches to keep in contact with all these kids I guess, and never write one off to being to solid to one team to not be bothered with touching base from time to time. Never know when ones rethinking of decision made four or five months ago could change for whatever reason. When his name first surfaced the other day, I had to look him up to see what his background was. And I must admit, pulling one out of the New Orleans area can kind of be thought as doable. But out of Baton Rouge. Wow, just wow.:cool2:

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Good to get another out of LA. We need to keep that funnel flowing. He seems to have the same build, position, and talents as Kendall Beckwith. I wonder if they didn't want to compete against each other. When Beckwith committed to LSU at the UA game, that may have swayed Tim our way a little bit. Btw, 247sports has Tim as ranked 3rd in the state. Minor detail. He WAS the highest uncommitted prospect in La at the time. A great get all the same. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at least on special teams next year. He would be at a similar position as Matthew Thomas, so as stated earlier in the thread, I think this might sway Matthew Thomas elsewhere. It would be great to get both though.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
looking like this class is going to round out with some really big time talent...

Tim Williams
Vonn Bell is looking very likely
Hearing that Dee Liner is going to flip to us

If we can get Laremy Tunsil committed for the OL, this is going to be an epic class...

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
looking like this class is going to round out with some really big time talent...

Tim Williams
Vonn Bell is looking very likely
Hearing that Dee Liner is going to flip to us

If we can get Laremy Tunsil committed for the OL, this is going to be an epic class...
I like the way you think sir!!!!!!!;)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.