My 2013 BCS Title Game Highlight Video *HD*

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed every second of that. I just may have to watch it again.

Was Mr. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix ever a receiver in high school? He got that foot down just like a receiver. When I first saw the play, I wasn't sure it was an interception because I didn't know if he was inbounds when he caught it. But that foot was down just like a good receiver. I'm sure he's going to be a special player on defense next year.

365 + 365 = 730 + hopefully another 365 Two consecutive years of Bama Football at the top. I'm not sure it can get any better than that, but I'm sure they will be preparing "in The Process" to do that again next year.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Very good job. The Bon Jovi song was a little interesting, as Jon Bon Jovi was decked out in ND gear on their sideline. :)
Really? Wow. Can't wait to tell my wife. That'll burst her bubble about Bon Jovi. Just underscores my comments about fake domers coming out of the woodwork to jump on the domer bandwagon whenever something good happens to them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
Thanks alot everyone. Audio and video editing has always been a cool hobby I enjoy.

I also have made different championship wallpapers for the Galaxy s3 that I think will work with other phones. They are 1280 x 720 so if anyone wants those let me know. I can also post them to this topic if it is ok with the mods.

Last edited:

WCS Dad

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2004
Rainbow City, AL
Loved it. Was out of state working and had to watch in a sports bar without sound. First time I got to hear some of the things that were said. Really appreciate the work you did. Thanks!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.