My 2013 BCS Title Game Highlight Video *HD*

BAMA 22 HEISMAN

1st Team
Dec 13, 2009
Roll Tide!! Let me know what you think and watch in HD.

There is a 5 minute pregame build up including hype video, teams exiting the tunnel and coin toss. If you would rather skip directly to the game highlights please go to 5:44.

Last edited:

shottistyeti

Scout Team
Dec 10, 2006
Ack! When I try to view it on my phone, it says the content owner has not made the video accessible by mobile users. :(

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Bama 22 Heisman:

Thank you for your excellent video.

The HD clarity is fantastic! I viewed it full screen on my 19" monitor. :)

Your video features many good aspects to the game. What jumps out at me the most are:

1) Alabama plays as if they have been there before. Composure, attitude, performance, etc.

2) Ed Lacy. Thank you for featuring Mr. Lacy as he is my favourite player. The footage of Eddie breaking through the defensive line time and time again is downright inspirational. He's an amazing player and a huge asset to the program.

3) Also the first pass play to Kevin Norwood was in my opinion the best way a team could ever start a game of this magnitude. I think it really set the right tone for the team right out of the gate. That footage sets a positive tone for the video as well, obviously ;)

4) Great to see the Australian flag flying in the post game footage. Alabama has many adopted Australian cousins now as we all know so it's nice to recognise those down under. :)

5) The segment near the end where AJ runs through the crowd to find and hug Coach Saban is very endearing. One of my favourite parts of the entire video as odd as that sounds. Some of the best moments of a victory are many times are experienced after the game is over. I guess that falls under the category of sentiment.

6) I also enjoyed the editing of your video bringing in shots of the crowd, the Notre Dame players, fans, and coaches and yes...even Miss Alabama!

If you don't mind I would like to share your video with my Gator friends. It speaks to what we would aspire our program to obtain. Not sure if we will ever get there but we can dream.

Thanks again - well done!

Regards,
Baz

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.