Link: Anthony Steen to return for Senior season.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
Add Steen to AJ, and Mosely!! Is this decision by these three young men mostly about likely draft position or are there other factors that these three are using to return? RTR.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Assuming Arie K replaces Warmack, our line will need a new center to replace Barret and tackle to replace Fluker...
who are the most likely replacements?...

AmeliaGayle

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 29, 2012
Mobile, AL
At some point this season, I started calling Steen "Big Country," in response to how different his personality was from Fluker and Jones on either side of him. I enjoy yelling "Bow up Big Country" at my television, so I'm glad he's coming back. :)

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Assuming Arie K replaces Warmack, our line will need a new center to replace Barret and tackle to replace Fluker...
who are the most likely replacements?...
LT: Cyrus Kouandjio
LG: Arie Kouandjio
C: Ryan Kelly
RG: Anthony Steen
RT: Leon Brown

You don't bring in "2 in 3" JUCO players to redshirt...Leon Brown is going to start barring Fluker's improbable return or an injury.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
LT: Cyrus Kouandjio
LG: Arie Kouandjio
C: Ryan Kelly
RG: Anthony Steen
RT: Leon Brown

You don't bring in "2 in 3" JUCO players to redshirt...Leon Brown is going to start barring Fluker's improbable return or an injury.
true...i would have to think that Leon is the 'potential' starter if he shows up ready to play...sometimes the JUCO players just dont show it in practice, but your right, they bring them in to play if there ready.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
This was my favorite part of his statement.

We are also losing two great seniors this year and this will give me the chance to help get players ready for their new roles in 2013.
Great example of why we have such success developing players year-to-year. The coaches aren't the only ones doing the developing.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He's kinda been overshadowed by the guys around him.
That's the biggest reason he doesn't get all of his due credit. He has so much talent and big name guys around him it's difficult to get any attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.