D.J. Fluker Leaving Early for NFL Draft

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Re: Fluker going pro.

This was a foregone conclusion. Fluker comes from a "humble upbringing" and the money he can earn, even as a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick, would be huge to him and his family. I have had the honor to talk to DJ a number of times and he is a very grounded and polite young man. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication and BOL on your journey as a man and NFL prospect!

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Well earned and deserved. he came in, worked hard, won championships and now can make some very good money (the goal of any student in college). Best of luck to him in the future; I just hope he doesn't end up on the Eagles or Redskins (I'm a Cowboys fan). RTR!!!

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio

Not only did you lose your 3 best O-Linemen, you lost their leadership. They were the ones getting everyone else fired up. Need someone on the O-Line to step into that role next year.

To me, this is the biggest issue next seasons team will have; developing some continuity and leadership from a re-tooled o-line.

we've got the players that can step in and strap 'em on from a talent perspective..., just need to get the teamwork down, which is critical for a good o-line.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.