D.J. Fluker Leaving Early for NFL Draft

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Re: Fluker going pro.

He's doing the right thing. Best of luck to him and thanks for being rock-solid on the OL these past 3 years. I hope he has a great pro career.

crmsntd91

1st Team
Sep 30, 2010

This makes me incredibly sad. This guy has not only been a great individual performer, but one of the biggest emotional leaders for Alabama the past 3 years. Watch his reaction after any nice run or big play, this guy bleeds Crimson and White.

Best of luck! Roll Tide!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Congrats to DJ. He was a huge part of our success the last two years and will be missed. As the OP stated, we are going to need some leaders emerge on the OL. Steen and Cyrus will step up.
Congrats to you, BIG MAN !! Would have loved to have had you around for one more year, but go get `em !!!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Not only did you lose your 3 best O-Linemen, you lost their leadership. They were the ones getting everyone else fired up. Need someone on the O-Line to step into that role next year.
I always felt that the OL was the hardest task for next year...

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

This makes me incredibly sad. This guy has not only been a great individual performer, but one of the biggest emotional leaders for Alabama the past 3 years. Watch his reaction after any nice run or big play, this guy bleeds Crimson and White.

Best of luck! Roll Tide!
I will never forget in the second half of the SECCG him getting all over the OL going back to the huddle. We commence to steam roll UGA's defense via the rush after that.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL

Good Luck DJ and thanks for all of your dedication and hard work. One thing's for sure, the guys we have stepping into their new slots have had great people to learn from. Our line play has been outstanding the last few years and I expect that it will continue. RTR.

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado

Understandable and a good move for the young man. I wish him the best and thank him for his service to the Crimson Tide.

Now, my single biggest worry about next season is the offensive line and this didn't help me feel any better.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

That's one HELLUVA Man there!

GOOD LUCK BIG FELLA.....

You have earned every Big Steak you eat for the rest of your life!

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia

I will never forget in the second half of the SECCG him getting all over the OL going back to the huddle. We commence to steam roll UGA's defense via the rush after that.
T'was the turning point of the game. Congratulations and good luck, Big Man, be wise with all that money you will make and thanks for the memories.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

Grateful to DJ for all he has done. Best of luck and success at the next level.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007

Not only did you lose your 3 best O-Linemen, you lost their leadership. They were the ones getting everyone else fired up. Need someone on the O-Line to step into that role next year.
Cyrus is the most talented after Warmack - he's returning. The leadership is gone, as you say, but will likely be replaced adequately.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.