Link: Bama Fans at Hoover Academy Sports

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I know people my age like those flat bills now...but I think it looks idiotic. Especially with that glossy bill on the flat-billed locker room cap.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I liked the 09 hat the best. Last years and this years are thumbs down.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I see he has that gangsta lean on that hat. You sure he ain't from the Gump? :wink:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Much greater variety available on-line seconds after the game was decided. I decided to buy a tee to commemorate this season - went with this one. I will take some grief for it, but I really like it.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Much greater variety available on-line seconds after the game was decided. I decided to buy a tee to commemorate this season - went with this one. I will take some grief for it, but I really like it.

This is actually one of my favs. They don't make a female version though. :(

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

That one looks a little funky. I've never seen a NC shirt with the crystal ball that is black.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL

I have no doubt but then you would not have the bonding with all the other Tide fans as they lined up outside waiting to gobble up the BCSNC merchandise. Scroll down a bit and watch the video. Pretty cool. :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.