"The Irish Went Down To Florida"

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Saw this posted on facebook and thought you would enjoy.

"The Irish went down to Florida, they were looking for a crystal ball to steal. Then the ground shook and that’s all it took as BAMA hit the field. When the Irish came across this young man throwing and passing, playing it hot. The Irish jumped up and said: "Boy let me tell you what:"I guess you didn't know it, but we play football too." And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."N...ow you play a pretty good football, boys, but give the IRISH their due:"I bet a POT of gold against your soul, cause we think we are better than you."The boy said: "My name's AJ and it might be a sin, But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cause BAMA'S the best that's ever been. "Aj, get your boys together and play your game hard .'Cause hells broke loose in Florida and the devil deals the cards, And if you win you get to yell out ROLL TIDE ROLL .But if you lose, the devil gets your soul. The Irish won the coin toss and they said: "I'll start this show."And fire ...flew from their golden helmets as they started out with a throw. And they threw the ball across the field and it made an evil hiss. Then a band of Irish joined in and it looked like a bloody mess. When the Irish finished, Aj said: "Well you're pretty good ole' son."But sit down on that bench chair, right there, and let me show you how it’s done."Fire on the mountain, run boys, run. The Irish in the house of the Sabans sons. Bama in the BCS" Roll tide roll, there goes bama's offence GO GO GO." The Irish bowed their head because they knew that they'd been beat. They laid that crystal ball on the ground at Aj' s feet. SABAN said: "IRISH just come on back if you ever want to try again. "cause WE told you once, you son of a guns, WE'RE the best there's ever been."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.