Question: Who does BAMA play next year in the National Championship game??

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
I know, I know, don't count your chickens, or national championships until they have hatched. But, I am thinking that Florida State will be in a good position next year, and they are in the ACC. I also think that Oregon is not going anywhere anytime soon. But, for some reason I am thinking that we will play Ohio State, and Saban will beat up on CUM some more :biggrin:. Remind him the reason he left Florida. Coach Saban :biggrin:.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Coach Saban does not approve of this thread.

I assume there will be an SEC team in it regardless so it's safe to answer who the non SEC team would be. I think that Ohio St and the winner of Stanford/Oregon are the most likely candidates.

bamapuppy

1st Team
Mar 28, 2008
Hillsborough, NC
Coach Saban does not approve of this thread.

I assume there will be an SEC team in it regardless so it's safe to answer who the non SEC team would be. I think that Ohio St and the winner of Stanford/Oregon are the most likely candidates.
OK I get it that Coach Saban does not like talk like this. And he might agree that history will repeat itsself with another SEC team winning it all. So, who would be the other SEC team if we slip up? I am thinking that LSU, and Georgia are loosing too much this year. TAM seems to be the trendy pick? Gator's came out flat in their bowl game, but I feel that the Gators will be the team to beat in order for BAMA to get there.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Enjoy the win from last week and enjoy the process...next year will present its own set of trials and tribulations. As Seattle learned yesterday, "Don't count your Seachickens before they hatch."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.