Question: Who does BAMA play next year in the National Championship game??

Aggie Scott

Scout Team
May 1, 2012
Disagree! We will be better next year and we get you guys at Kyle. Don't have Florida either. As far as his antics, he's done nothing illegal except for the fake ID last summer. Hell, half the kids on ANY campus have fake Ids. Don't believe everything you read Jessica. Johnny has to learn how to be a celebrity, but he will be just fine.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Disagree! We will be better next year and we get you guys at Kyle. Don't have Florida either. As far as his antics, he's done nothing illegal except for the fake ID last summer. Hell, half the kids on ANY campus have fake Ids. Don't believe everything you read Jessica. Johnny has to learn how to be a celebrity, but he will be just fine.
Gee, its funny you would mention him, and his antics. Seems they are not popular, with your PTB.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_s..._parents_about_post_heisman_behavior/12658690

You also have to factor in that you are now the game everyone has circled on their schedule. We'll see how you handle having the bull's eye on your back, all season.

We are used to it. It goes with the territory. Although it gets old.

You guys have never experienced it. Plus, CNS will have almost 9 months to plot his revenge.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Since OSU plays a pop warner schedule, they'll easily make it to the BCSCG. It will be just like this year, the media will pump them up for beating up on those pop warner schools with best defense ever type comments and best front 7 in history... then Bama rolls them by 30+ in the CG and everyone is once again reminded of what real football looks like.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Yes, A&M gets Bama at home. However, there are two problems A&M faces: Alabama has a bye before traveling to College Station and Nick Saban doesn't lose to a team two times a in a row very often. A&M will be on his mind all summer long.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Yes, A&M gets Bama at home. However, there are two problems A&M faces: Alabama has a bye before traveling to College Station and Nick Saban doesn't lose to a team two times a in a row very often. A&M will be on his mind all summer long.
Agree completely with you.
Johnny Manzeil will have a very difficult time repeating his performance next season. They'll have a scheme designed to stop it, and with two weeks to prepare, I'll put my money on our defense stopping him.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Much respect to Johnny Manziel and the Texas A&M Aggies but understand this. You will not be the favorite against the Crimson Tide at your own stadium. Alabama is the team to beat and until you start cashing in your big wins with championship rings, you MUST pay your respects to the CHAMPION.

Remember this, it is easier to get to the top than it is to say there! We will see how JM transitions this offseason, and maybe even more importantly, how the SEC defenses adjust to JM!

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
This year TX A&M flew under the radar a bit. Sumlin was known for having high octane offenses but given the little time it took for him to set it in motion was mind boggling. I think A&M will take a step backwards next year simply because teams will be preparing for it all off-season. JMO.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
Stanford.
Nah we will take care of that.

It will be O$U. The logic of it all is so mind-boggling to me though. This is a team that played an FCS schedule this year. They don't have to play in a bowl game (and get hammered by anyone), TO THEIR BENEFIT, because of the institutions malfeasance. I say for their benefit because, now, they will be preseason #2.

But wait, it's not over. They play another FCS schedule next year, all while clinging on to their high preseason ranking and coasting on to the title game, beating Wisco in the BTNCG. The only hope of stopping O$U is Michigan.

Personally, I think if you guys get past A&M, it's another NC trip for you. Ole Miss is on the up and up, and Auburn/Tennessee should improve. But LSU will be significantly down. I just don't see you guys losing another game after A&M.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Time sure flies, doesn't it? It seems like just last week, we were winning national title number 15, and now, it's already time to kick off the 2013 season! Where did the last 8 months go?? ;)

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I agree that our one big test this upcoming season is TAMU, and I think we'll be prepared for Johnny Football....our schedule sets us up again very nicely for a run (no S Carolina/Georgia/or Florida during the reguklar season from the east), and LSU lost way too much to be the same team we've played the last few years.

Long ways to go, but very excited about our chances of playing for a 'threepeat'...now that would be historic, as its never been done before...

I would LOVE to face Urban Meyer and the buckeyes in the BCSNCG, but i'm not sure they dont drop a game somewhere along the way, and that will knock them out of it, especially with the B1G's recent lack of performance that really hammers their SOS....

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.