Virginia Tech hires Scott Loeffler as Offensive Coordinator

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Reason number 4,581 why Beamer needs to retire before he becomes Bobby Bowden version III...

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Tech board is so happy . . . they've hired a new offensive coordinator and their quarterback is coming back next year. Bring on Bama they say! I hope the beat down seven months from now is of ND proportions!

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
Tech board is so happy . . . they've hired a new offensive coordinator and their quarterback is coming back next year. Bring on Bama they say! I hope the beat down seven months from now is of ND proportions!
What's funny is that they would very likely be better off with their 2nd string quarterback and almost any other OC.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Good game to work out any bugs. I'm looking forward to seeing what the O Line can do. Lot of these guys got playing time this year so we will see.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Logan Thomas is so bad it's impossible to describe. Him announcing he was staying is like Kiel Frazier saying he isn't going pro. He is awful. If he throws less than two interceptions I'll be stunned.

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Logan Thomas is so bad it's impossible to describe. Him announcing he was staying is like Kiel Frazier saying he isn't going pro. He is awful. If he throws less than two interceptions I'll be stunned.
He was decent in 2011 but not a good year last year. Has to be the biggest QB we'll face next year.

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
Yeah, I thought that was pretty ridiculous. Where was he planning on going if he didn't come back?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
What makes anyone think we saw Loeffler's offense last year? We certainly didn't see Malzahn's offense in 2011 and Roof has a good season last year...

I think Jim Chizick was to heavy-handed in the way he dealt with his coordinators and screwed them while they were at the barn. Wouldn't be surprised if Loeffler led VT to a good year offensively next year.

That said, we'll beat the crap out of them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.