Link: Reports Of U$C Players Scuffling After The Loss To Georgia Tech

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
USC needs to dump Kiffin ASAP. The guy may be a decent offensive mind (I have my doubts), but he should not be in charge of a major college football program.
Matt Barkley, Marquise Lee, Robert woods, Silas Redd, etc, etc, etc...

he isnt a good coach...he isnt that good of a offensive 'mind' either after seeing what he did with that offense...

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
FWIW, I heard Dan Patrick say on his show yesterday that he'd spoken with someone in the locker room at the time of the alleged altercation. According to his source, there was a brief, verbal and animated exchange between two (maybe three?) players.

There was no "brawl," and that after the verbal exchange the players involved exchanged high fives and hugs.

Again, for FWIW but I believe Patrick. He's about the last objective sports journalist left.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
The story said it was the younger guys calling out the veterans. so the spin will be the team sucked because the older guys (not Kiffin's recruits) were a bunch of bums and once he gets his guys in there, everything will be fine.

BruinTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 5, 2012
That's exactly what is being said, 1967.

btw, #SCOfficial on twitter is pretty funny. Supposed to keep updates on the weekend's visits, but it's getting blasted by non-trogans*

*intentional spelling error from old signee reference

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.