Deadspin is saying Te'o's girlfriend's death was a hoax created for publicity

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
In the normal course of things, I would have absented myself from a defeated opponent's boards long ago. However, watching the squirming is irresistible. Es ist reine Schadenfreude und ich bin schuldig... :D

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
In the normal course of things, I would have absented myself from a defeated opponent's boards long ago. However, watching the squirming is irresistible. Es ist reine Schadenfreude und ich bin schuldig... :D
It is pure schadenfreude and I'm guilty.

[Schadenfreude definition: satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune. ]

Link to the site?

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
I just hope it doesn't end until ND is exposed. Teo is laughing stock already. ND is guilty as sin. His teammates knew she didn't exist. Can you imagine Saban not putting an end to some crap like this if he got wind of it? Kelly and ND look as clueless and inept as he did on the sideline in Miami. ND feels they have such a hold on the media that they can do whatever they want especially when it comes to promoting their players for Heisman trophies. They let this idiocy go on thinking they were immune to its blowing up in their faces, all the while benefiting their Heisman campaign. It's high time they paid the pauper. Teo is just a joke now. No matter what he'll never escape it. The big prize is ND's getting the stain on them that they can't get rid of.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I just hope it doesn't end until ND is exposed. Teo is laughing stock already. ND is guilty as sin. His teammates knew she didn't exist. Can you imagine Saban not putting an end to some crap like this if he got wind of it? Kelly and ND look as clueless and inept as he did on the sideline in Miami. ND feels they have such a hold on the media that they can do whatever they want especially when it comes to promoting their players for Heisman trophies. They let this idiocy go on thinking they were immune to its blowing up in their faces, all the while benefiting their Heisman campaign. It's high time they paid the pauper. Teo is just a joke now. No matter what he'll never escape it. The big prize is ND's getting the stain on them that they can't get rid of.

It's really "paid the piper," as in paying him for playing at your feast...

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I love it when folks say its no big deal. Well if it's no big deal then phone records should not bother you, right?

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
If you look up "self-delusion", you will see the logo, of that forum. The best one is the "I like Manti even more now" thread.

Could not read it for more than a minute, or so. There must be something in the water, as Te'o clearly isn't the only one who is nuts.

All of which makes the monumental beat-down all that more enjoyable.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
It's really "paid the piper," as in paying him for playing at your feast...
Ha. Yep. I just keep getting more and more daffy as I get older. Nevertheless I'm still experiencing exaltation after waiting 39 years for that beatdown of the domers.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Ha. Yep. I just keep getting more and more daffy as I get older. Nevertheless I'm still experiencing exaltation after waiting 39 years for that beatdown of the domers.

It was too long coming. Earlier, one guy posted that his kid tried to congratulate a ND fan and the guy shook his hand and said "Welcome to 2-5 against Notre Dame," or some such crap. The son just said well "Let's just tee it up for the next four years and we'll take care of that..." :D

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
It was too long coming. Earlier, one guy posted that his kid tried to congratulate a ND fan and the guy shook his hand and said "Welcome to 2-5 against Notre Dame," or some such crap. The son just said well "Let's just tee it up for the next four years and we'll take care of that..." :D
Great comeback. That kid's got spunk.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.