Recruiting notes

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
I know a lot of you guys message me and ask to post more. So, I'm going to let you guys know a few things before I get into the four guys I'm the most confident in as of today. First, This will be my last signing day for at least a year. I'm being deployed for most of 2014. Also, this year I might not be able to post much information that I receive because of bigger obligations. I feel most confident in these players Tunsil, Karma ,bell, and Liner at this time. Lastly, we have our first junior day next weekend so expect a few commitments, Rock thomas likely then.
Roll Tide Roll

Last edited:

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
To where and with what service branch are you deploying? If you don't mind me asking. Also thanks for the recruiting updates.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I know a lot of you guys message me and ask to post more. So, I'm going to let you guys know a few things before I get into the four guys I'm the most confident in as of today. First, This will be my last signing day for at least a year. I'm being deployed for most of 2014. Also, this year I might not be able to post much information that I receive because of bigger obligations. I feel most confident in these players Tunsil, Karma ,bell, and Liner at this time. Lastly, we have our first junior day next weekend so expect a few commitments, Rock thomas likely then.
Roll Tide Roll

Stay safe on your deployment...
look forward to hearing from you on your return.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Jam - I have always trusted and liked your posts and predictions. I hope you are right on the four you listed. More importantly, good luck on your deployment and God Bless.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Jam, you should pm me as for all I know, were currently at the same post.

sent from me on my phone when I should be working and not reading on forums

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Good a spot as any to throw some news out....

Bell is being recruited heavily by the new UT staff, but Bama leads and this week's in-home and official visit may seal it. I think he'll start at CB, if we get him.

The Williams commitment likely took Thomas' spot. CNS very high on Williams.

Liner is a foregone conclusion

Foster is in play and all 3 schools are virtually even.

ND thinks they have Vanderdoes locked up.

UGA is trying everything possible to get Kamara.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
If UGA gets Foster and Kamara and Nosuch Dame gets Vanderdoes, who do we end up with besides Bell and Liner?

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
If UGA gets Foster and Kamara and Nosuch Dame gets Vanderdoes, who do we end up with besides Bell and Liner?
Hopefully Tunsil. We may revisit somebody like Thomas or E. Jackson, but when we turn away a guy like Thomas (even though he doesn't really fit our scheme), I think the staff knows the last 4 or 5 spots are pretty much filled. If not, our 2014 class should be pretty sick too, so we may be able to backcount some kids if we really strike out.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Hopefully Tunsil. We may revisit somebody like Thomas or E. Jackson, but when we turn away a guy like Thomas (even though he doesn't really fit our scheme), I think the staff knows the last 4 or 5 spots are pretty much filled. If not, our 2014 class should be pretty sick too, so we may be able to backcount some kids if we really strike out.
I don't believe Thomas has been turned away and while he does not fit our past/current scheme it does not mean he does not fit our future scheme (or Cochran puts 35 lbs on him and he fits our current scheme). I think Thomas is still a take no matter what but I may be in the minority.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
RTO, do we still lead for Kamara?

Bell is being recruited heavily by the new UT staff, but Bama leads and this week's in-home and official visit may seal it. I think he'll start at CB, if we get him.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

they seem to think a lot of things these days. I tend to think he'll be in crimson.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.