2013 Recruiting: We Need CBs: Mackensie Alexander and Jalen Ramsey

RTRCharlotte

Scout Team
Jul 26, 2010
We need quality CBs. Mackensie's recruitment has been quiet. With the SC brawl in the desert, I wonder if Ramsey is reconsidering

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
White and Cook are pretty quality cbs, and im not sure where Bell will end up if he commits, but i assume he could play cb as well as safety.

Edit: sorry I meant Smith not White. my bad yall.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
White and Cook are pretty quality cbs, and im not sure where Bell will end up if he commits, but i assume he could play cb as well as safety.
We have a commit from Maurice Smith out of Houston also who is highly rated. Bell or Conner are the only other DB's on the board right now IMO.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
We have a commit from Maurice Smith out of Houston also who is highly rated. Bell or Conner are the only other DB's on the board right now IMO.
My Bad, I meant Smith not White, I mixed up my names. Meant to say that Smith and Cook, who are commited, are quality cbs. Thanks for catching it.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Returning DBs in 2013:

Caleb Castille
Deion Belue
Geno Smith
John Fulton
Bradley Sylve
Jabriel Washington

Belue, Smith and Fulton are the most likely to be the top 3. Hopefully, Washington and Sylve are able to improve over the next few months in order to contribute. 2013 shouldn't be a bad CB year. 2014. OTOH, may be interesting since Fulton and Belue will be gone.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I'd be more than surprised if either of those come to Bama. As others have stated, we have Cook, Smith, and hopefully Bell who can all play CB in the '13 class. For 2014, we should get Humphrey who'll more than likely see the field early a la Dee or Dre.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
IMO it's Bell and thats about it for CB left in this class unless VH3 wants to come. 2014 will be a special secondary class trust me on that

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
All it takes is one special lock down corner, any one else is gravy. Crazy safety talent out there with Eddie and Landon, Haha. Speed and power.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
All it takes is one special lock down corner, any one else is gravy. Crazy safety talent out there with Eddie and Landon, Haha. Speed and power.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

The corner play has been solid -great ever since CNS has taken over. I agree. the Safety position seems to be more important to our overall D play, and right now we're loaded. Starting with Haha.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.