Kirby Smart Reportedly Interviewing With Philadelphia Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
My guess is that he will continue to be a recruiter through this weekend at least. Maybe through Feb. 6. Its not like there is a hole lot to do for the Eagles defense right now.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I'm hearing Manti Te'o's girlfriend has taken the Oregon job. Word is she runs a very elusive offense...

ganu76

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 24, 2010
NOW the radio station The Zone 790 is backtracking on the report that Smart has accepted the job. Only saying now that he is interviewing.

Yes, this station prematurely reported new news without checking up on it first. Looks like they just regurgitated someone's tweet, but again, they just backtracked and recanted.

Soooo.... now we wait (still... and again)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
NOW the radio station The Zone 790 is backtracking on the report that Smart has accepted the job. Only saying now that he is interviewing.

Yes, this station prematurely reported new news without checking up on it first. Looks like they just regurgitated someone's tweet, but again, they just backtracked and recanted.

Soooo.... now we wait (still... and again)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
I wait for no one. If Kirby goes I wish him well. If Kirby stays I wish him well. The man is going to do what he perceives to be best for him and his career and family. All the worrying and fear we pump magically his way is going to do no good.

I pray he makes the best decision for himself and I move on...

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
If he goes to the NFL he will be lost in the shuffle. If he wants a big time head coaching job in college, he needs to stay put.

ganu76

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 24, 2010
I wait for no one. If Kirby goes I wish him well. If Kirby stays I wish him well. The man is going to do what he perceives to be best for him and his career and family. All the worrying and fear we pump magically his way is going to do no good.

I pray he makes the best decision for himself and I move on...
That's a given. Of course we all want what's best for him, but if this was really such a non-story and people weren't interested then we should have ended this discussion 4 or 5 pages ago.

I think we all keep coming to this thread looking for the latest info because we DO care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.