Blog: 1/21/13 Latest Bama News

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
This is Where the football season never ends! Bama News first, and foremost,
interesting SEC news, and salient football news:

Order Championship gear.... through TideFans.com, just hit "shop" on the Home Page

Well boys and girls, it's thin today...haven't seen anything on Bama, few sites updated, so with that in mind:

Morning Six Pack: January 21, 2013-ibleedcrimsonred

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
A total of 23 #SEC and 2 #Bama players will be in the #SuperBowl:
The SEC will be well represented when the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers square off in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans, LA.There are a total of 23 former Southeastern Conference players on the Ravens’ and 49ers’ rosters. Of the 23 players, a total of 19 are on the active rosters, three are reserve players, and one is a practice squad member. Following is a complete list, including their university affiliation.[/QUOT

Go Ravens!

SEC players in Super Bowl XLVII: 23 total, 19 active-gameday.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Despite the comments, I found this article somewhat enigmatic..

The 2012 Alabama football season was filled with exciting games and special moments. From a personal perspective, this is what I will remember most.Note: I am playing catch up since the SEC Championship in Atlanta and the BCS National Championship in Miami. My apologies for fewer posts, but it was an exciting and weird season for me including special memories and pneumonia. Here are a few thoughts, observations and stories on my personal experiences for the 2012 football season. Feel free to share your thoughts on what you remember the most in the comments section.

What I will remember most about the 2012 Alabama football season-capstonereport.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.