What are Some of your Favorite Auburn/LSU/Tennessee Football Jokes?

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
An Auburn fan and a Tennessee fan meet while walking the streets of Gatlinburg. The Tennessee fan asked "What does that A-U-B-U-R-N stand for on your shirt? The barner says, "Alabama Usually Beats Us Red Necks. What about the U-T on your hat?" The Tennessee fan said, "Us Too".

CharlestonTide

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 14, 2010
Not football related per se and not a joke ... Auburn officials reported recently that they demolished an old wooden structure on campus and in doing so found Auburn's 1939 hide and go seek champion. The dead give away was that the skeleton still had the trophy clutched in its boney fingers.

cuddlemonkey

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 5, 2011
Mobile, AL
Alabama takes a slim lead late in the fourth quarter of the Iron Bowl. After Auburn returns the kickoff and starts their next drive, the coach says a quick prayer.

"Lord, I don't ask for much but I need some help with this one. What play should I run?"

To his surprise, he receives an answer: "Sweep to the left."

The coach sends in the play and holds his breath. As the Auburn RB takes the pitch, he is immediately met by three defenders and fumbles the ball which Alabama returns for a touchdown.

Deeply saddened, the Auburn coach needs answers. "Why, Lord, why would you tell me to run that play when I needed you the most?"

"Hold on one moment, my child," says God before turning to his friend. "Coach Bryant, why did we tell him to run that play?"

cuddlemonkey

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 5, 2011
Mobile, AL
A high school senior takes a weekend visit to Auburn. He meets with his tour guide and off they go.

While touring the dorms, his guide stops at every window and yells "Green side up!"

After a few stops to yell out the window, the prospective student finally asks, "Why do you keep yelling that out the windows?"

"Oh, it's no big deal," replies the guide. "There was a large patch of dead grass and we asked the football team to help us re-sod."

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
A barner goes into Toomer's Drugs and says,
"I want three boxes of condoms."
Clerk: "Here you are. Do you want a bag with that?"
Barner: "Naaa, she's purty good looking>

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.