Question: ***DB Eddie Jackson commits to Bama***

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Re: ATH Eddie Jackson Updates

Well lets speculate...5 spots left...jackson on board, as well as liner and kamara. hearing reed is also on board. that leaves one wild card spot vand, tunsil, foster, poggi...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Well lets speculate...5 spots left...jackson on board, as well as liner and kamara. hearing reed is also on board. that leaves one wild card spot vand, tunsil, foster, poggi...
Reed? :cool:

[EDIT] Oh, Jarran Reed.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Where did you hear Reed is on board?

If it is down to one spot my choice would be Vanderdoes. He is going to be very special. The priority would be Tunsil but don't think we are going to get him.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Should have 6 if speculation is correct...

25 + 1 back count = 26

Currently at 21 - 1 for the grey shirt...

That's 20 of 26...

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

I hope you are right about Jackson and hopefully Liner and Kamara will also be in Crimson next year. Reed would be an awesome get but I don't have much of a read on him. If it were up to Poggi's dad he would probably already be ours. Tunsil seems like a longshot but that is just based on my impression. Vanderdoes may be a longshot because of the distance and Foster...well, no idea at all on him. I just get the feeling that none of this is a done deal yet or we would not be entertaining the idea of new recruits like Bellamy.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

So he isn't filling the spot he vacated?

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk
Well basically he is, but in reality he would still be considered a backcount.

I simply think Vanderdoes is a dream for us and just wont happen.

I say Liner and Jackson of course are ours. I'm just simply not sold on Kamara actually signing with us. I say Bostwick comes our way and the rest are surprises that we don't see like Saban generally pulls out.

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Liner, Jackson, Kamara. After that maybe Reed, and maybe anyone of Tunsil, Poggi, Conner, Bell, Foster, etc.
I forgot Vonn Bell, I would add him to my list of the ones I think sign with us this year too. I just don't see the others honestly but with Saban you just never know.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.