Scott Cochran Is Our Unsung Hero

BoroBama

1st Team
Jun 12, 2008
Re: Maybe Falcons call on Cochran?

Not to be a downer but I do wonder... Falcons just fired their strength and conditioning coach. Cited "philosophical differences". Falcons couldn't play 60 minutes with the best of 'em (like UGA <snort>) as shown against Seattle and SF <snort>. Any chance Coach Cochran gets a call?
His "style" would not work in the league. Not saying he would not be interested but he would have to use a different approach.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.

I think it was a ND fan who asked on here if we had a good S&C. Boy, did he get an earful!

I think it's kind of ironic that his initials are SC.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

I think it was a ND fan who asked on here if we had a good S&C. Boy, did he get an earful!

I think it's kind of ironic that his initials are SC.
ND has an imaginary strength and conditioning coach named Arnold Shwarzenheimer who runs the program on-line.
However, upon learning of his untimely imaginary death the ND players refused to lift weights and thus lost their strength.
That's why they were an imaginary opponent in the BCS Title Game, unless I'm imagining things.

sip

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Not to be a downer but I do wonder... Falcons just fired their strength and conditioning coach. Cited "philosophical differences". Falcons couldn't play 60 minutes with the best of 'em (like UGA <snort>) as shown against Seattle and SF <snort>. Any chance Coach Cochran gets a call?
Shut up!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.