Wide Receivers Next Year-Has Any Team Ever Had As Much Quality Depth?

Our RB's should help with that as well....
TJ Yeldon, Kenyon Drake, Jalston Fowler, Dee Hart, Derrick Henry, Altee Tenpenney, Tyren Jones...
...thats a lot of solid RB talent right there...

teams can pick thier poison; stack the box and get burned on a pass, play safties back and we'll tear them apart with the run...

And our defense, well, theyre going to be even deeper and more experienced as well...

...Its good to be a Bama fan right now...;)
Yes sir! Who would have thought this 8 years ago!!!

Sent from Jay's iPhone via Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
I was thinking about "what could have been" before Randy Moss got kicked out of FSU. He and Peter Warrick on the same team would have been devastating. Not sure who else they had during those years but those 2 were really good.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I was thinking about "what could have been" before Randy Moss got kicked out of FSU. He and Peter Warrick on the same team would have been devastating. Not sure who else they had during those years but those 2 were really good.
Peter warrick, andre cooper, laverneous coles, jason floyd
Chris Weinke at QB...add moss to that...yep, thats a pretty potent group...

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
FSU , Michigan and TN had some rather lengthy runs of being stacked at receiver . If my memory is correct , FSU's stretch sort of began in the mid to late 80's when the 'noles signed a guy from Dothan , AL - Lawrence Dawsey .

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Yep, we are loaded.
Distant memories of what could have been... DC could have been a part of this,
but couldn't bother to attend classes. Wasted talent.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Yep, we are loaded.
Distant memories of what could have been... DC could have been a part of this,
but couldn't bother to attend classes. Wasted talent.
Such is the life of athletes, though. Next year I'm sure someone we are counting on will disappear for some reason and someone else that we didn't expect will shine. We're a power run team and no matter how many WR's we have we won't be running the spread next year so someone may end up transferring and we'll end up talking about they could have been had they stayed.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Such is the life of athletes, though. Next year I'm sure someone we are counting on will disappear for some reason and someone else that we didn't expect will shine. We're a power run team and no matter how many WR's we have we won't be running the spread next year so someone may end up transferring and we'll end up talking about they could have been had they stayed.
True, we may have some transfers due to our depth, but the nice thing about quality depth is that the really really good guys rise to the top as our starters.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
we may just see a whole lot of talented, fast, gifted, FRESH, young receivers running around a lot of 'defenseless' defenses next season...
...and I'm perfectly okay with that...
;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.