Class Act by Shariff Floyd After Announcing He's Leaving Florida for the NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
In my 5 years of TideFans posting, I'm not sure I've ever seen one person try to argue the definition of "class" or "classy." Thought I had seen most everything. Next time, I'll just make the thread title "Former Florida DL Shariff Floyd Does His Best Barrett Jones Impersonation."

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
In my 5 years of TideFans posting, I'm not sure I've ever seen one person try to argue the definition of "class" or "classy." Thought I had seen most everything. Next time, I'll just make the thread title "Former Florida DL Shariff Floyd Does His Best Barrett Jones Impersonation."
why wait, the polite thing to do would be to change the title of this thread that uses a term other than class. It gives the player way to much credit or should i say credd.

nx4bama

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2010
NW Alabama
Oh ok, you can't be classy unless you're an Alabama player. I get it now.
not true...i declared myself classy in a previous post, based on the standard of not farting at the table.... and though i'm certain it is hard to fathom, i have never played ball of any kind for the University of Alabama :D

Last edited:

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
You are the one that infiltrated and paralleled the three stories together...
I actually just made a comment to TDBama78 that he wouldn't win this debate. Then I gave him a very brief summary of my personal experience on which I based my statement. This is obviously a very important issue to you, so I resign my position on this and declare it a classy move in the name of board harmony. Please don't take everything so seriously, it's the off season and a time for fun.

Last edited:

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
I actually just made a comment to TDBama78 that he wouldn't win this debate. Then I gave him a very brief summary of my personal experience on which I based my statement. This is obviously a very important issue to you, so I resign my position on this and declare it a classy move in the name of board harmony. Please don't take everything so seriously, it's the off season and a time for fun.

Thats very classy
;)

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
not true...i declared myself classy in a previous post, based on the standard of not farting at the table.... and though i'm certain it is hard to fathom, i have never played ball of any kind for the University of Alabama :D
Not farting at the table does not constitute class in your case. You're only polite and if you're married you are also smart.

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
91:

Thanks for posting this - we are proud of Sharrif as you are with your Tide players - or as any school is of their players who think enough of their program to make a point of expressing their gratitude for their experiences while a member of the program.

Classy players, programs, fans, staff, and schools will always be the best part of college sports and it why we celebrate them every chance we get - no matter who the player is or where they hail from.

All the best and RTR,
Baz

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Sounds like a dear john letter to me. Its ok i guess. But when it comes to classy moves he's no barrett jones. He should stay and get a degree and help mushchamp win a national championship. Heck anybody can write a letter. What you do speaks so loud i cant hear what you say.
Is this real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.