Link: LSU Extends Miles' contract

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
http://espn.go.com/college-football...-miles-lsu-tigers-getting-pay-raise-extension

BATON ROUGE, La. -- Les Miles, already one of the highest-paid coaches in college football, is getting a contract extension and raise that will increase his pay by $549,000 a year for two additional seasons, the university said in a news release.

Miles will earn $4.3 million a year and his contract will expire in 2019. His old contract paid him $3.751 million a year and was due to expire in 2017.
And worth every penny, right guys? :biggrin2:

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
As bad as Les is with numbers, I'm surprised LSU doesn't deduct money from his salary and tell him he is getting a raise...

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I'm on record for saying this is the last year Who fans will put up with the Hatter......I'm getting that plate of crow ready for season's end.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
I don't normally poke about on rivals' boards, but I did go over to tigerdroppings just to see how the Tigah faithful were reacting to Les' raise/extension. Yikes! You talk about cannibalism within a fan base...

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Les has run a pretty good race with what n saban started but im starting to see the beginning of the end for les at lsu. Imo 2 or 3 more yrs is all that is left for him. At lsu he could loose 6 games in 2 yrs and get fired.imo

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.