My Deshler Tigers Stats...

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
DHS is averaging 438.6 yds per game, and averaging 50 pts per game....Wow QB Chris Nance is averaging 15 yds / completion. Back's Martez Cole and Duran Coger are: Coger 20 yds per carry. Cole more than 20 yds per carry.
I wish that UA would look at this team. AU already has been......... :biga:

94BamaRockHound

Aug 29, 2001
Muscle Shoals, AL
Since my days at DHS in the late 80's, there have been very few visits by UA. My senior year, Bill Curry (during his tenure at Bama) came to spring practice (1988) to look at a guy (John Lynch was his name) and Schnellenberger (sp)came to look at Matt Bratton my junior year during playoffs. Coach Tandy Geralds, having been a big Auburn fan and supporter, has some stigmata and I would assume there is some carry-over from his reign (although he was Tony Nathan's head coach at Woodlawn). However, John Mothershed is a Bama supporter and has established his own dynasty so we might see some carry-over to UA, if the circumstances are right for the kids being recruited. When it gets to that level, the coaches are going to head players in the direction that they think is best for them. Unless you have gobs of talent and numerous offers, the picking of a particular school because of the fan base is a non-issue. Just my .02.

Miss A

3rd Team
Oct 2, 2002
birmingham via tuscumbia/tuscaloosa
I know this is an old thread, but...

Bama is recruiting in Tuscumbia, finally. I know for sure they're looking at C.J., but he's only a junior, and Brandon Moore and Brandon Bates I know have both been at several games in Tuscaloosa. I really wish they would look at Nance, the QB/DB, who also punts. He can boot the ball...it makes me giddy to think of a punter who is always a threat to fake...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.