Radio Broadcast of the BCSCG for sale by CSTV

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
http://store.cstv.com//store_contents.cfm?store_id=504&product_id=231474&partner_ID=20079

It's a mp3 download. Might have to buy it but, I wish it was going to be included on the Blu-ray as an alternate audio track option.

EDIT: Was just about to buy it but, it looks like they charge you $4.95 shipping which is ridiculous because all they do is send you a link to download the file. Going to send them an email asking about that before I commit to purchasing.

Last edited:

stargazer

Feb 10, 2012
Thanks for this! I've been searching...
242mb download. $9.99 total. No shipping, handling or tax.

RTR,

Greg

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
Just purchased it and I was not required to pay a shipping charge. I wish they would release the 2011 and 2009 broadcast as well.
I plan to purchase it as soon as I get home from work!

And I agree, I wish I had a copy of the 2009 and 2011 games as well. I do have a cassette of the 1992 broadcast, which is pretty neat!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I went back and tried to purchase it again and, like it was mentioned above, this time no shipping was charged!

Now will this be able to download to an ipad?
Not directly to an iPad but, you can put it in iTunes and the transfer it to your iPad.

I'm anal when it comes to my music/audio collection. I have to have all the tags match the way I like them and I'm extremely anal about high quality artwork for all my albums in iTunes. So, if there are others like that around here, I made some "album" art for the radio broadcast that basically uses the same background image I posted a few weeks ago:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.