Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A&M"

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A& M"

I recognize that this is a glamor shot and Tillman's hair never looked that good...

swamptroll

1st Team
Jan 4, 2007
Kevin Sumlin probably choked if he read that statement. That's almost as good as Pat Dye saying that Georgia, "isn't man enough to beat Alabama.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I need what ol Spence is smoking!!!!!!:eek:
If that was the case, could some have Spencer explain what happen to the Aggies against LSU and Florida? Two losses that happen at Kyle Field? Bama slept walk for a quarter and STILL nearly beat the "feared" Aggies. No, no, Spencer A&M should be afraid of Bama, cause Aggies won't have the element of surprise on their side.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008

As an Alabama fan base we need to sometimes take to the old adage,

"Sticks and Stones may break my Bones but Words will NEVER HURT ME."

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl

I see Tillman and Brando have been drinking bourbon late night again.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa

As an Alabama fan base we need to sometimes take to the old adage,

"Sticks and Stones may break my Bones but Words will NEVER HURT ME."
Hahaha, yes, like all fan bases, we have some who would think the article was the best thing ever written if it was titled "Auburn is afraid of Alabama and Nick Saban." However, when the shoe is on the other foot, and someone says anything that could be taken as a negative toward Alabama, they want to take their shirts off and step outside for some bare-knuckle boxing in the parking lot. These are the types of fans who love to call "Mr. Finebaum" and talk about how "that other team cheats like crazy" and "their mama dresses them funny." This, too, is what makes college football interesting. Like the Finebaum show, though, it can become a little tiresome.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Saban "fears" nothing and no one. (Miss Terry, maybe, but that'd be it) Concerns about other teams and worries about his team focus at times but never fear.

Attention seeking remark by ST for him and his network in the off season. He has to say something.

RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.