Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A&M"

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Re: Spencer Tillman: "Saban and Alabama Scared to Death of Texas A& M"

Well, lets just lace 'em up and see what happens...
we have them early (Second game), and a bye week before our game with them...

I like our chances with the extra preparation...I think Manzeil will be doing more 'scrambling', but mostly for his life this time...
:)

Roll Tide, and lets go!

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007

Sound like Tillman is taking a page out of the Pat Dye play book. .....aint man enough....... and Earl is right, its hard to take either one serious ST or PFD.

Last edited:

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL

I don't think "scared" is the best word to use. I think the word "concerned" is more like it. But Saban is concerned when we play West Mexico Tech University too. Somehow I doubt Saban is watching aTm game film in the fetal position on the floor.

bonehouse81

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2006
Clarksville, TN

"Disrespect" from the media does nothing but help us. I don't get angry about it -- I appreciate it.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I hope Spenser Tillman follows that script the whole off season. I love watching him backtrack later...

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A

Saban ordered Tillman to say this as one of 1,000 motivational nuggets for his Fourth Quarter program. I'll bet there are little posters of Manziel's smiling face and him throwing those TDs on us up around the weight room.

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame

Sumlin is proving himself to be a heckuva coach and a pretty good recruiter, too.

Not saying that Saban is skeert of anybody, but that program in capable hands is a serious contender.

They have about a gajillion dollars. They're seriously upgrading their facilities and upping the AD and recruiting budgets. They have as rabid a fanbase as any program in the country.

That might have been the most dangerous addition to the SEC since... well, since anytime.

I work with a lot of aTm grads. They're great people but they take football seriously in College Station.

Just sayin'.

CrimsonProf

Hall of Fame
Dec 30, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

Sumlin is proving himself to be a heckuva coach and a pretty good recruiter, too.

Not saying that Saban is skeert of anybody, but that program in capable hands is a serious contender.

They have about a gajillion dollars. They're seriously upgrading their facilities and upping the AD and recruiting budgets. They have as rabid a fanbase as any program in the country.

That might have been the most dangerous addition to the SEC since... well, since anytime.

I work with a lot of aTm grads. They're great people but they take football seriously in College Station.

Just sayin'.
Yep.

If Saban is Barksdale, then is A&M ...Marlo? Sure hope not.

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012

Yeah, right. Just like he's "scared" of LSU, Georgia, Florida, Michigan, and oh yeah - Notre Dame.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl

Tillman has no idea the REC has the market cornered on deer antler velvet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.