Question: Tide 1966

Old Tom

Jan 26, 2013
:BigA:Does anyone have or know where I can acquire the 45rpm record cut after the 1966 season: "In your Heart You Know We're Number One"? Good thing these threads don't have sound cause I could sing the whole song, but I would very much like to find a copy of the record. It begins: "Now '66 has come and gone but the memory of it lingers on, and the record's there to see-ten wins no losses. Then came that day in the Sugar Bowl when we left Nebraska in the cold, and went on to show the world we are the bosses."

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
:BigA:Does anyone have or know where I can acquire the 45rpm record cut after the 1966 season: "In your Heart You Know We're Number One"? Good thing these threads don't have sound cause I could sing the whole song, but I would very much like to find a copy of the record. It begins: "Now '66 has come and gone but the memory of it lingers on, and the record's there to see-ten wins no losses. Then came that day in the Sugar Bowl when we left Nebraska in the cold, and went on to show the world we are the bosses."
Wish I could help with this. I saw the 1966 team play in Tuscaloosa against South Carolina, when I was 8 years old. I remember the phrase "In your hear you know wer'e number one," but I don't remember anything about a 45rpm record.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.