Favorite Bama win on the season

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Georgia in the SEC Championship Game.

It was a roller coaster of a game and either team had a chance of winning. Alabama making it back to the SECCG and winning against a very good Georgia team was amazing. It was the final step in the process of making it to the National Title, even though it felt like it should have been the National Title.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
For me personally it was, and always will be Tennessee. Living here, it's the biggest game of the year, and the recent streak has been a tremendous blessing. May it continue.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I would have to say Georgia. The emotions...shock....heart attack...etc. Of course I loved winning the national championship, but we knew early one we were winning the game.

I have mentioned this before but my emotions during the UGA game were priceless. Lol.

-I started by listening to Verne and Gary and watching the broadcast.
-Then, I muted them and listened to Eli.
-Then after the run back on the blocked field goal, I turned the TV off and just listened to Eli.
-Then at the end when Aaron Murray got down to the 1st and goal, I turned Eli off.

Lol..I was on the phone with my husband who was watching at work. He told me we won and I turned everything back on. :)

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Notre Dame. That game closed the argument on who's the premier college football program in the country. It had to be embarrassing to be a ND fan and get exposed that way.

JunctionBoy

Scout Team
May 8, 2011
Tuscaloosa, AL
1) LSU- Maybe it was the alcohol, but I felt I was dreaming when I saw Yeldon catch that screen and go untouched into the endzone. I think it literally took me 10 seconds to realize it really happened. Then I ran around outside yelling "ROLL TIDE" as loud as I could along with the rest of my neighbors.
2) UGA- That was just one of those games that seemed like it just wasn't in the cards. UGA got seemingly every break possible yet we still won. One of my favorite wins in my Crimson Tide fanhood.
3) Notre Dame- I know it was a national championship game, but I knew going into this game that it was just a formality. I watched ND all season and I knew it wasn't going to be close. Don't get me wrong, I went crazy the entire game, but I never had any doubt. I knew the winner of the SECCCG was going to win the title.

Last edited:

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
The SECCG against GA was one for the ages. Coming back again and again, not knowing until the last second. One of the most exciting football games ever.

LSU was, as Eli Gold put it, "one of the greatest comeback victories in Crimson Tide history", and established TJ as one of our heroes.

But... for sheer historical impact, how can you top demolishing NOTRE DAME in front of the whole world in the BCSNCG? No victory was sweeter.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Lsu for me. They have become our main challenger every year and I view them as a major rival. That game was a dagger into their hearts possibly robbed them of another sec or national championship. They thought they had their redemption from 2011 and were so close but we ripped their heart out.
They basically lose about what we lost from 2011 if not more seems like a good chance to put a run on them possibly.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Had to be the BCSNCG no doubt. At the beginning of the season I told several people I'd like nothing more than to get either USCw or Notre Dame in the BCSNCG and dog stomp them all over the field in front of God and the entire world. Check.

rammerjammer69

Scout Team
Apr 28, 2009
I'd say ND. Sure it was great blowing out Michigan to start things off. Dominating UT and *U is always wonderful but it was expected this year. LSU and UGA were great games, but hard to enjoy at the time-much more fun watching them again though. For me, having the opportunity to hammer ND on the biggest stage has to be the crowning achievement. The '86 game was one of my all time favorites and you never know when we will get to play them again.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.