Auburn Announces the Trees Will Be Rolled One Last Time on April 20

Highway59

1st Team
Jan 29, 2009
In Alabama off "highway59"
"To keep the tradition alive, the university and city will create structures at the College Street-Magnolia Avenue intersection that are suitable for rolling after the oaks are gone."

The only thing I care about them keeping around that is "suitable for rolling" would be that defense that they have put on the field the last couple of years. Seems like our boys enjoy themselves while participating in that part of the "rolling" tradition.;)

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
Now they can actually use the toilet paper for the purpose it was made. I guess they won't need the old newspapers anymore.

bamahippie

All-SEC
Apr 8, 2000
Cullman, AL
One question though.

What will the phantom "deflection" stories be about going forward? Just when tree stories were beyond predictable.... :)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
My Aunt once had an aluminum Christmas tree. They should just put one of those up. It won't rust.
So did my favorite aunt. It had the light that rotated and the silver aluminum changed colors, red, green, blue and yellow. They could put up a giant aluminum tree and shine orange and blue lights on it, problem solved.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.