Jesse Williams plans to break bench press record

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Copied and pasted from the net:

Justin Ernest of Eastern Kentucky set the combine record for bench press back in 1999, when he benched 225 lbs. an astonishing 51 times. Stephen Paea challenged that record with 49 reps last season.
Ernest proved that winning at the combine does not necessarily translate into an NFL career. He was only able to hang in the NFL for one season.
This thread is seven years old. Halloween special, order up!!

Last edited:
Reactions: seebell

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Copied and pasted from the net:

Justin Ernest of Eastern Kentucky set the combine record for bench press back in 1999, when he benched 225 lbs. an astonishing 51 times. Stephen Paea challenged that record with 49 reps last season.
Ernest proved that winning at the combine does not necessarily translate into an NFL career. He was only able to hang in the NFL for one season.
Why in the heck is a seven year old thread being bumped?
Brad, I have no idea what is going on. I did not make the post above. The post is tagged at 6:22 PM today. I left the house immediately after the UT/Bama game.

Very strange. Is there something I need to do?

ETA: I may have made that post seven years ago. The "Copied and pasted from the net" sound like me. I have no recollection of the thread.

• Wow
Reactions: crimsonaudio

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Brad, I have no idea what is going on. I did not make the post above. The post is tagged at 6:22 PM today. I left the house immediately after the UT/Bama game.

ETA: I may have made that post seven years ago. The "Copied and pasted from the net" sound like me. I have no recollection of the thread.
Again, I say. Slow internet?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Again, I say. Slow internet?
I assumed the first time you posted this it was in jest even though there was no blue font.

If I did pen this post it was seven years ago. It would have been on a computer that I haven't used in several years. This is not a slow internet issue.

I have no idea what has happened here.

BearFoot

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2017
Fairhope, Alabama

You obviously have a poltergeist in your house 👻👻👻
Whatever you do.....don’t go into the light, no matter what the short stout woman tells you to do!!!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
A creepy board story just in time for Halloween.

some things are beyond human understanding and we just have to accept it. Let’s hope this was a one-time fluke...imagine if we have a rash of these mysterious posts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.