Question: Bama Players' 2013 Draft Stock

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Now that the Senior Bowl and Super Bowl have been played (while we still wait on the combine), does anyone have any new insight as to where the guys graduating and/or turning pro might end up?

While Chance, DJ, Dee, and Jesse are the most consistent, I've seen different mock drafts with as many as 7 different Bama players going in the first round, to include Michael Williams and Barrett Jones.

Anyone care to weigh in?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think the first four you named along with Eddie have a good shot to go first round. I just don't see big mike or Barrett going first round. It could happen, but not likely. 4 or 5 first rounders is still amazing. 7 would be insane.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Millner and Warmack are the only 2 sure 1st rounders.
DJ, Barrett, Jesse and Lacy could be anywhere from late 1st to 3rd

Lester rounds 2-5
Williams rounds 4-7
Dial 6-FA
Square 5-FA
Nico 2-5

I think that's everybody

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Millner and Warmack are the only 2 sure 1st rounders.
DJ, Barrett, Jesse and Lacy could be anywhere from late 1st to 3rd

Lester rounds 2-5
Williams rounds 4-7
Dial 6-FA
Square 5-FA
Nico 2-5

I think that's everybody
You're kidding yourself if you think Jesse Williams will be around in the 4th round. Saw a tweet by someone that said a NFL executive told him DJ won't make it past pick 20.

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
well, that'll be 10 players drafted regardless of what round they go in....thats quite impressive, and will get us plenty of publicity for future recruiting! (As if we dont already have that publicity)

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
My Packers need a center in the worst way. I'm hoping they draft Barrett if he's still available. Does anybody know if the pros are looking at him at a specific position?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
My Packers need a center in the worst way. I'm hoping they draft Barrett if he's still available. Does anybody know if the pros are looking at him at a specific position?
I would think because of his intelligence level that they'd want him at center because of the calls they have to make at the line of scrimmage..

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Dee Milliner and Chance Warmack have both graded out in the top 10, pre combine...DJ Fluker graded right outside the top 32, but will most likely fall between picks 20-45, meaning late first early second. The same can be said for Jesse Williams and Eddie Lacy. Here is a quick list...

Player grade my projection

Dee Milliner top 10 top 10
Chance Warmack top 10 top 10
DJ Fluker 1st-2nd late 1st
Jess Williams 1st-2nd early to mid 2nd
Eddie Lacy 2nd early 2nd
Barrett Jones 2nd-3rd Late 2nd
Robert Lester 2nd-4th 3rd
Nico Johnson 2nd-4th late 2nd early 3rd
Michael Williams 2nd-5th 3rd
Quientin Dial 5-7 mid 6th or later
Damion Square 5-7 late 5th or later

Last edited:

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Dee Milliner and Chance Warmack have both graded out in the top 10, pre combine...DJ Fluker graded right outside the top 32, but will most likely fall between picks 20-45, meaning late first early second. The same can be said for Jesse Williams and Eddie Lacy. Here is a quick list...

Player grade my projection

Dee Milliner top 10 top 10
Chance Warmack top 10 top 10
DJ Fluker 1st-2nd late 1st
Jess Williams 1st-2nd early to mid 2n
Eddie Lacy 2nd early 2nd
Nico Johnson 2nd-4th late 2nd early 3rd
Quientin Dial 5-7 mid 6th or later
Damion Square 5-7 late 5th or later
Are Robert Lester or Michael Williams not projected?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
EL would also be a nice addition, then Rodgers wouldn't need to be the leader in rushing and passing.
We can dare to dream, I guess. The Pack seems to think they can find diamonds in the rough at RB. Hasn't worked out too well lately, though. They could also use a little help in the secondary.

BoroBama

1st Team
Jun 12, 2008
Carson Tinker 7 - FA. He is the no. 1 rated snapper in the draft. He will probably be a FA but an outside chane to be drafted based on who needs a snapper and how their earlier drafts went. He had a good senior bowl week. They even had him go through LB drills one day.

TideprideRTR

1st Team
Sep 8, 2010
GA
Why is Barrett not projected as a 1st round draft pick? I thought everyone was saying he was one of the best OL in the country.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.