***RB Alvin Kamara signs with Bama***

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
I like Kamara's running style. He has very good lower body strength and stays very low. He's going to be a beast. Running Back U Roll Tide
I just watched his highlight video and I see what you mean. He doesn't run like a "small" back and he definitely has the moves and the jets.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I just watched his highlight video and I see what you mean. He doesn't run like a "small" back and he definitely has the moves and the jets.
I agree with both of you especially the jets. It's a different style jets than Trent. I hate using a Barn player example, but like McCalleb with 20-25 more lbs.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
I love the fact that we will be able to red shirt 4 and 5 star players and they won't have a problem with it knowing its all part of the process to be a champion.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
And the UGA meltdown has reached epic proportions! :biggrin:
"There is definitely a difference in the culture in Tuscaloosa and Athens," Kamara told ESPN after his televised signing. "At Alabama, they expect greatness and they achieve greatness, and that is the single reason why I chose to sign with the Tide.":wink:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
With that quote this kid gets it. You have plenty of friends in life, but only two parents, and hopefully a few more adults who push you to become what you're meant to be. He seems to understand that Richt wants to be your buddy, while Saban wants to push you to your full potential. He should do well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Reminds a bit of Percy Harvin. Very fast and very strong in the lower body and good hands.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Idk if it was in this thread or on twitter, but he described himself as a muscular cheetah or something along those lines. I really hope he can be the muscle cheetah haha.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.