Eyes on Auburn radio show earlier tonight

I never have been a fan of the "MNC" moniker
This post brings up several points of discussion to mind.

First off

#1 The term mnc is the booger eaters favorite term and their cult uses this word more than any other fanbase in all of college football.

#2 The only reason they use this crutch of saying mnc is because national championships are only mythical when it comes to relating any kind of championship to the cult 'down at the Manson "family" barnhouse'. This is simply because they dont have any. The pathetic two that they claim all happened on the watch of the worst periods in UA football history and also while coincidentally both on probation.
Not to mention there is a history of physical evidence of pfp and admits at the outhouse on the plains while there is none at ours.

#3 2nd placers and 1st born losers make excuses for why other teams and champions always win and why they don't

#4 What are the booger eaters going to use for the term mnc when the Div. 1 playoff starts? Are they going to come up with a new word? Seriously let me go ahead and guess right now.....mpc-mythical playoff champion! :biggrin:

Last edited:

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
This post brings up several points of discussion to mind.

First off

#1 The term mnc is the booger eaters favorite term and their cult uses this word more than any other fanbase in all of college football.

#2 The only reason they use this crutch of saying mnc is because national championships are only mythical when it comes to relating any kind of championship to the cult 'down at the Manson "family" barnhouse'. This is simply because they dont have any. The pathetic two that they claim all happened on the watch of the worst periods in UA football history and also while coincidentally both on probation.
Not to mention there is a history of physical evidence of pfp and admits at the outhouse on the plains while there is none at ours.

#3 2nd placers and 1st born losers make excuses for why other teams and champions always win and why they don't

#4 What are the booger eaters going to use for the term mnc when the Div. 1 playoff starts? Are they going to come up with a new word? Seriously let me go ahead and guess right now.....mpc-mythical playoff champion! :biggrin:
Spot on LV. The hate cult of API uses this term almost exclusively. Now hurry up and earn back your eligibility. :wink:

The API hate is strong in you. :biggrin: Me too. :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.