Eddie Lacy 2012 Highlights

Bamatim15

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 12, 2012
Kingsport TN
Thanks for posting. I think I've watched highlites of the BCS game everyday since Jan 7th and I love how he just went thru the irish like a hot knife in butter. :biggrin:

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
really proud of mr lacy this past year. whether some want to admit it or not he had quite a few detractors among us.

he was a hoss.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Man we have been very fortunate to just get one great running back after another and better every season. Sure, the other teams can pick up 4 and 5 stars but can they coach em up like they do at Bama? No how ... no way. RTR!!!

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
The unfortunate thing for Eddie Lacy is that he has been grossly overshadowed by the likes of some unbelievable backs. Between Ingram, Richardson, and then splitting time with Yeldon, I don't think he ever lived up to his full potential in the national spotlight. In another generation of Tide backs, he could have been a superstar, instead he became another back in a long line of backs. I expect some great things out of Lacy in the future, and I think there is a chance that he might be the most successful long tem back that we wind up putting in the NFL. It has been an unbelievable run over the past few years, and it will only get better with our newest class of backs. Roll Tide!!

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
The unfortunate thing for Eddie Lacy is that he has been grossly overshadowed by the likes of some unbelievable backs. Between Ingram, Richardson, and then splitting time with Yeldon, I don't think he ever lived up to his full potential in the national spotlight. In another generation of Tide backs, he could have been a superstar, instead he became another back in a long line of backs. I expect some great things out of Lacy in the future, and I think there is a chance that he might be the most successful long tem back that we wind up putting in the NFL. It has been an unbelievable run over the past few years, and it will only get better with our newest class of backs. Roll Tide!!
I agree with you, Eddie is underappreciated, and when he is 100%, I still say he's as good as any RB we've had under CNS. The good thing is our last 2 games have vaulted him into being a nationally recognized name. There was and still is a lot of mentions of him and especially his performance in the BCSNCG. Oddly enough, the Te'o drama has helped that in some regards. I've seen fanbases and media personalities mention Eddie is a lot of comments, jokes, etc regarding the situation. I'm really going to miss him.

TraskiTideFan

1st Team
Apr 18, 2009
Savannah TN
The man is just a beast. To watch him physically man handle a linebacker and shove him in the dirt while carrying the ball is pretty impressive. And to do it all with a grin on his face is even better. RTR :)

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
The man is just a beast. To watch him physically man handle a linebacker and shove him in the dirt while carrying the ball is pretty impressive. And to do it all with a grin on his face is even better. RTR :)
He's going to have a very successful Pro Career, and carries a couple BCS rings with him as he goes.

Personally, I'll miss circle button next season....you dont see that move that often anymore.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.