2014 BCS Championship Team tickets available now

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Re: 2014 BCS Championship Team tickets availabe now

When I checked first thing yesterday morning, the reserve fee was $110 per ticket. I almost jumped on it, but didn't.
You should have! I was away from the computer when the email came out. That time was the difference in hundreds of dollars. :frown:

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Agreed, and once the other programs realize that these are available, pretty much any top 15 team with a big fan base will be over $60.

rolltidechi

Mar 24, 2013

Man checked today cause my friend told me about this site. I guess from what I gathered they are almost sold out of there Alabama seats. Im glad I learned about this site in time. It seems like a good deal.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

Agreed, and once the other programs realize that these are available, pretty much any top 15 team with a big fan base will be over $60.
So much for that prediction, but I have seen some of the prices starting to spike up like FSU and Texas.

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville

When we went in 2010, I bought tickets for 600 each. I am not sure how much they will be this yr but seems like a high price to gamble.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

I got mine in February for $85/ticket, which was $5 more than I paid for the 2011 ones. Those worked out well for me - hoping these do as well

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999

Remember that the Rose Bowl seats over 100k. The Orange Bowl and Sugar Bowl are a little over 75k. The Fiesta is around 65k. The extra 12,500 tickets per side will be huge. Also remember that you cannot realistically drive to Pasadena, so the tickets will not be nearly as scarce. The other wildcard is who our opponent would be. How well do they travel and are they bidding up the tickets.
Good points....but I'd drive to Hawaii if I had too ;)

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch

What's startling for me is that Bama is 3x the price of Ohio, 5x Oregon and basically 10x of anybody else. Now that's a fan base, buying championship tickets BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

You guys are all tracking that by late september/early october there will be tickets available online at ebay for purchase to the bcs championship, and the prices/seating will probably be a little bit better than this crap site. just saying. bought some last year that way and then at the end had bama not made it, i could have sold it to whatever teams fan and at least made my money back. just a thought

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam

I am curious to find out for those that went in 09 as to what tickets went for before the game or at the game. Someone (on another site) said that there were tickets selling at face price which I find extremely difficult to believe. Someone mentioned that Oregon does not travel well should we make it to play them and we have a lot of football to play before it is all decided. That would help pricing some if that were the case.

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA

Tickets were over $1000 leading up to the game but single tickets were face value at the game. I think the cheapest pair or more together were in the $500 apiece range. The LSU and ND tickets were outrageous and this year's will be too should we play Ohio State or Oregon.

psupoop

1st Team
Nov 17, 2008
Chester Springs, PA
You guys are all tracking that by late september/early october there will be tickets available online at ebay for purchase to the bcs championship, and the prices/seating will probably be a little bit better than this crap site. just saying. bought some last year that way and then at the end had bama not made it, i could have sold it to whatever teams fan and at least made my money back. just a thought
That crap site saved me a ton of money for the Texas and LSU games.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012

That crap site saved me a ton of money for the Texas and LSU games.
looks like i was wrong and owe you and psupoop an apology. there's just something sketchy about that site, and i would never frequent it had i not read what you guys wrote, and seen your time on this forum. that being said, i'm still not gonna be buying endzone tickets for the game. if we go, i'm willing to spend the extra 2.3 million to get something from the 5 yard line in.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn

We purchased two five yard line, thirty-fifth row tickets in 2009 from a guy in Atlanta on Sunday before the game for $500 each and a trip to Chatanogga to meet. Got in our seats and two relatives, who went without tickets were sitting five rows in front of us. They bought their tickets on site at $250 each one hour before game time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.