FootballScoop says Stoutland to the Eagles

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Searels might want out of that cluster anyway. Alabama is a bastion of stability for assistants right now. The program is humming, the coach doesn't have an NFL itch, and the talent to work with is excellent.
Also, he's pushing 50 now and has added to his resume'. Some of the UGA fans are down on him, but he had significant problems to overcome there. ALSO - CMB has announced that he's abandoning his attempt to mimic Bama (the words of some of the UT fans, not mine) and is going to mimic Oregon. Searels might find a more comfortable berth with our offense...

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
Also, he's pushing 50 now and has added to his resume'. Some of the UGA fans are down on him, but he had significant problems to overcome there. ALSO - CMB has announced that he's abandoning his attempt to mimic Bama (the words of some of the UT fans, not mine) and is going to mimic Oregon. Searels might find a more comfortable berth with our offense...
That should work for Mack about as well as it worked for chizik. He's clearly grasping at straws.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
Well, Cheeze flipped and flopped, but, now, Brown has flipped, flopped and flipped again... :D
Brown has become an absolute joke. It's almost sad really. After that stellar recruiting class he signed (wasn't it only like 12 recruits?) that vote of confidence he got should be rescinded and he should be sent packing. But hey, who's complaining? Not me. Let him stay there forever. The only potential drawback for us is if his ineptitude strengthens aTm. I certainly don't expect Texas to be our opponent in any BCSCG in the next few years.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Yes and I hear Brown now does not want to be like Alabama after recruiting to that style of play and now is shooting to be more like Oregon. Talk about a confused man. It is sad really. And the Longhorn network is pitiful. The FCSSouthwest station out here tried to put a good face on the recruiting class for UTa but the Aggies are stealing the show. UTa is now trying to offer kids earlier to get a foot in the door.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Brown has become an absolute joke. It's almost sad really. After that stellar recruiting class he signed (wasn't it only like 12 recruits?) that vote of confidence he got should be rescinded and he should be sent packing. But hey, who's complaining? Not me. Let him stay there forever. The only potential drawback for us is if his ineptitude strengthens aTm. I certainly don't expect Texas to be our opponent in any BCSCG in the next few years.

He may have recruited a group of BIG offensive linemen but that's about it this year. It will be a long time before they agree to play A & M and when they do it will be so that they can really improve recruiting in Texas. Until then, I think A & M will have the upper hand in recruiting and in the end product: winning!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

He was given a vote of confidence by a senile AD. However, let's keep it that way.

I do honestly think he will not be the head coach after next year unless there's a miracle in Austin on that campus.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Tough break, but any rising young assiant, or any coach with aspirations to move up would be salivating to step in and coach that line with this offense we have returning
Just like Coach Saban had a list of sorts when it came to replacing our OC...
I'm pretty sure he has a list of guys that he would recruit to the OL job.

It's kind of hard for a coach to turn down an offer from CNS.
The pay is right, the chance to work with the best football players in college football,
best facilities... (The chance to walk away with finger jewelry...)
It's true that Coach Saban works everyone harder than anywhere else,
but the payoff is in the winning.
If a coach has aspirations of moving up in the coaching ranks, it never hurts to be able to say... Coached on BCS Championship team under Coach Saban.
(That's money in the pocket) ;)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.