Brian Kelly at Pebble Beach

Capstone46

1st Team
Jun 5, 2000
Last year before playing in the ATT Pro Am, CNS spent some intense time practicing with our men's coach, Jay Seawell. CNS is that competitive in everything he does. Pebble Beach was just too close to NSD for him to practice, prepare and play this year.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
It really does't bother me. Saban could probably get invited to anything he wants to get invited to. I'm sure everybody that saw him was thinking about how bad ND got hammered by Bama in the BCSCG.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Last year before playing in the ATT Pro Am, CNS spent some intense time practicing with our men's coach, Jay Seawell. CNS is that competitive in everything he does. Pebble Beach was just too close to NSD for him to practice, prepare and play this year.
He played with Bellicheck IIRC. I remember him hitting his tee shot on the par 3 17th to about 15 feet when the cameras were rolling and commentators were talking about him. Unfortunately, he missed his birdie putt.

FriendlyIrish

3rd Team
Nov 22, 2012
He's also out there promoting his foundation "Kelly Cares," dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. I heard he was playing with Jimmy Harbaugh today, so both of them can discuss what it was like to lose the big game. :biggrin:

h2o

1st Team
Dec 31, 2006
Winfield, Alabama
If anybody is interested you can see Coach Saban play golf in the Pro-Am at Shoal Creek at the Regions Tradition Golf Tournament in early June.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Ms. Rice has a pretty good golf game and don't see her having an errant shot! Played behind her and MWie in Hawaii a few years ago and the drives, especially Michelle's, were embarrassing.
Umm...Thursday she nailed a woman well into the gallery right on the forehead. The woman was having concussion like symptoms and Ms.Rice got her contact info to check up on her later.

Edit: Here's the link..
http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/02/08/...spectators-head-with-golf-shot/6321360332142/

Did I hit you?” Rice asked, quickly reaching the woman, whose nose was gashed and bleeding. “It was a bad shot. I’m really sorry.” The woman's daughter was trying to use a pairings sheet to soak up blood. Rice knelt, handed the woman’s daughter a towel for the bleeding, and held the woman’s hand until first-aid arrived. Before continuing her game, she asked the woman's daughter to call her with an update on her mother’s condition.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.